To provide secretarial and administrative assistance to Ernst & Young Global (EYG). Duties include diary management, travel arrangements, time reporting, expense reporting, invoices and the provision of meeting support.
Scheduling/ Diary Management
Communications & Networks
- Manage busy team diaries, arrange appointments and organize travel, accommodation and transfers as appropriate.
- Use judgment in scheduling of meetings with team - determine purpose and minimum time required.
- Arrange conference calls, meetings, lunches and dinners on behalf of the team as required.
- Add/ edit calendar items as requested.
- Use judgment to manage workload, current issues and knowledge to respond to queries; take ownership of enquires and ensure other issues are referred to the appropriate person in a timely fashion in their absence.
- Screen phone calls and messages, sort post and emails for the team and prepare list of action items and issues, referring to the relevant team member when appropriate.
- Prepare and revise documents including letters, emails and memos. etc
- Build and develop internal and external network of contacts on behalf of the team; build knowledge of key issues in order to effectively identify priorities.
- Liaise and work with executive assistant (EAs) within the team, EYG and the entire Ernst & Young network.
Time & Expense Reporting & Invoices
- Arrange travel using American Express Corporate Travel desk.
- Prepare complex international travel itineraries for each trip.
- Prepare and submit weekly expenses, timesheets and invoices our in-house system.
- Reconcile and report on American Express card statements with receipts including personal expenses.
General Administrative Support
- Liaise with and support team as needed on process and execution of materials.
- Prepare presentations.
- Manage administration of meetings including documentation collation.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Develop and maintain hard and soft filing systems.
- Develop protocols and maintain information for key administrative matters related to the team and other as needed e.g. contact lists etc as requested.
- Maintain online address book, updating contacts on a regular basis.
- Ad hoc support for team on projects as requested.
- Support visitors as requested.
- Demonstrated experience working as an EA supporting a team of senior leaders in a fast paced corporate environment.
- An advanced knowledge of Word and PowerPoint and intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Lotus Notes knowledge is an advantage.
- Ideally candidates will have exposure of working within a multinational and multicultural organization where they have had to build relationships across virtual teams and support a team who travel extensively.
- Experience of working in a partnership or matrix structure firm is an advantage but not essential.
Successful candidates will have the following skills:
Ernst & Young Global:
- Polished communication skills including an excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Strong organization skills, with an ability to prioritize an often conflicting workload.
- The ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems.
- The aptitude to provide regular progress reports on administration matters.
- The confidence and capability to work with senior profile executives and clients.
- A flexible and professional manner.
- A team orientated approach.
- Flexibility regarding hours worked and tasks undertaken.
- A quality driven approach, consistently aiming for high standards.
- The capability to keep matters confidential.
- The ability to form networks with staff at all levels and influence effectively.
Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, our 130,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve potential. Further information about Ernst & Young and its approach to a variety of business issues can be found at www.ey.com. Ernst & Young refers to the global organization of member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited does not provide services to clients.
Ernst & Young - 4 years ago
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust...