We are looking for a G-Star Retail Specialist who will be in charge of several G-Star corners throughout the UK. In this position your main focus will be to insure excellent product presentation in the G-Star corners. You have to realize this by making the staff aware of the G-Star Visual Merchandise and Sales standard guidelines and motivate them to always apply these guidelines. Besides this primary task you will also be in charge of coordinating the opening of new corners and also support other channels (for example the opening of Monobrand stores and product presentations in the UK).
You will be located at our office in London in order to work in close collaboration with our customers, but you will be on the road frequently, visiting G-Star corners (80% of the time).
You will report directly to the retail department located at the Headquarters of G-Star in Amsterdam, but also on a daily basis to the sales management of G-Star in London.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- act as an ambassador of G-Star
- store visits and report on these visits
- training store staff on G-Star sales and visual merchandising
- follow-up on implementation of G-Star guidelines
- coordination of the utilization of marketing material
- provide input on possible reasons in case of poor sales performance in the G-Star corners to the sales management in London
- give HQ feedback on store layout and merchandising techniques
- coordinate and supervise the opening of new corners
Requirements and Qualifications
- at least 3 years of experience in a similar position (area manager/retail account manager)
- experience within fashion retail is a must
- actual knowledge and sense for visual merchandising
- understand G-Star’s DNA
- excellent social skills, enthusiastic and outgoing and able to influence and activate people
- good reporting skills, excellent planner, very punctual and a focus on details
- perfect training, presentation and communication skills
- fluent in English
- driver’s license
G-Star Raw - 13 months ago