As one of beauty's fastest growing and most spirited brands, Benefit has made a name for itself by creating high-quality products that offer solutions with a sense of humour. (No wonder our beauty mantra is "Laughter is the best cosmetic...so grin and wear it!") In addition to laugh-out-loud product names like "Touch Me Then Try to Leave" ...Cream and an eye shadow shade called "My Date's My Brother," Benefit is the beauty queen of creating easy-to-use "fake its & fix its" for a flawless face. With a double dose of creativity and know-how, co-founding twin sisters Jean and Jane Ford have taken Benefit from their first San Francisco boutique to a worldwide phenomenon-laughing all the way.
Benefit is filled with both laughter and hard work - making us a unique place to hang your hat. We offer beauty-full opportunities for growth and development and represent a wide variety of skills and backgrounds. If you're the type of person who puts the word 'no' before the word 'problem,' then we may have a fabulous opportunity for you. If you share our outlook, get in touch!
Benefit Cosmetics UK - Website Merchandiser (Maternity Cover)
Please note that this role will be based at our Head Office in Chelmsford, Essex, and is offered on a Fixed Term (Maternity) contract.
- To support the UK/Ireland E-Commerce and wider Marketing team to assist with design needs throughout the Business to support sales activity.
- Working alongside the eCommerce team to deliver marketing campaigns
- Working alongside Social Media team to deliver assets and supporting graphics
- Using email campaign insights and analysis to refine designs and increase click-through
- Resizing and compressing images for web
- Assisting the wider marketing team with design needs to support experiential or in-store activity
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Competent in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of InDesign
- Basic knowledge of HTML also advantageous but not essential
- Creative and works quickly
- Experience in designing attractive and engaging email campaigns
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Problem Solving / Analytical Skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good Planning & Organisation skills
Benefit Cosmetics LTD - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard