HCL International has fantastic job opportunities for middle grade Accident and Emergency doctors to work in a large NHS Trust based in West Midlands.
- The post holder will be expected to share responsibility for the delivery of high quality care to the patients presenting to the Emergency Department
- To examine and treat patients in the Emergency Department
- To manage patients admitted to the Clinical Decision Unit and perform ward rounds and other supporting work as required
- To complete Review Clinics, managing cases of soft tissue injury, wounds, burns etc.
- To support the clinical decision making of all medical and nursing clinicians within the Department
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please apply below or contact me for more information.
- GMC Registration or eligibility;
- Relevant experience in Emergency Medicine;
- Be able to communicate effectively in English both written and verbally.
HCL Healthcare - 10 months ago