THIS IS A FULL-TIME MATERNITY COVER POSITION FOR APPROXIMATELY 6 MONTHS OR COULD BE LONGER
1. To ensure accurate, timely and efficient analysis of materials being tested within this Colorcon laboratory.
2. To carry out all duties in line with the company's policies on cGMP, Health and Safety and other specified policies.
3. To ensure compliance with the company's Quality Assurance policy and regulatory requirements.
1. To carry out analysis on materials subject to the test schedule.
2. To ensure that instrumentation and test methods are correctly qualified.
3. To ensure that instrumentation is kept in a calibrated state.
4. To ensure instrumentation maintenance schedules are kept.
5. To prepare accurate reports of analytical results.
6. To maintain stock levels of laboratory reagents and consumables.
7. To maintain equipment and reagent logs.
8. When necessary to prepare and execute test method validation protocols.
9. To write, modify and prepare SOPs, when required.
10. To be responsible for the general housekeeping and maintenance of the laboratory and write up areas.
11. To perform addition duties when needed and agreed with the Team Leader, Global QA Analytical Laboratory.
12. Ensure his/her training record is kept up to date.
Clear & articulate speech.
Must have aptitude for detail.
Good communication skills.
Good written abilities (able to prepare concise and accurate reports).
Good general computer skills, including spreadsheets, Word, etc.
Self motivated & able to work with minimum supervision.
Good Team worker.
Degree level qualification or equivalent.
Several years experience in a QC or other analytical laboratory.
Knowledge & experience of major wet chemical, instrumental analytical techniques, GC and HPLC.
Degree in Chemistry or related discipline.
Knowledge of pharmacopoeial testing, AA and GLP.
Previous experience of using a LIMS system.
NO CALLS FROM AGENCIES PLEASE
Founded in 1886 to mine Appalachian coal, Berwind began leasing its mining operations in 1962 to fund investments in new ventures. Berwind...