2D Artist / Graphics Designer / UI Artist – London Games Studio
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the most loved game franchises in the world. A London based AAA Games Studio is currently looking for a Graphic Designer / UI Artist to create assets and designs for their up and coming titles.
The studio currently works on a variety of games on multiple platforms that have been widely enjoyed in the market for the past few years. You will be working hand in hand with the games designers in producing fun, clear and concise UI’s that will keep their players coming back for more.
There will also be an opportunity to collaborate your designs with some of the biggest studios in the world. The project is working on creating designs and ideas that will be used in-game, this role would be ideal for someone who desires more of a creative control with their work.
If you love Art and everything about it, then we will be interested in hearing from you!
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working on either Console / PC or Mobile Games
- Strong experience in UI Art / Graphics Design
- Passionate about interface design and seeing things from the players perspective
- Strong portfolio to demonstrate good UI designs and mixture of different styles of artwork such as concepts, sketches and fine art
- Expert skills in Photoshop
Desired but not essential
- Degree in Fine Art
- Experience of After effects and Flash
This is a great opportunity to work part of a highly creative team where your ideas will go from concept to final implementation.
Please note this studio cannot sponsor Non-EU candidates
To apply please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Games Industry Jobs
- 20 months ago - save job