Are you a competent Account Manager, skilled in the management and delivery of marketing services - then read on! Our Client is looking for the next shining star to join their team based near Brighton in Sussex as a Senior Account Manager. The successful candidate will lead and motivate the team to successful delivery of the full range of marketing project this integrated agency offer.
The role of Senior Account Manager is a key one for the agency you’ll be involved in client and internal management, delivery of projects, Creative and production briefing and team management. Day to day….
The Right Person….
- To maintain excellent communications with clients throughout projects and develop
- new business from that relationship.
- To work closely with Direct of Marketing Services to support sales development and client relationships
- To specify, scope, manage and deliver marketing projects
- To source and manage third party suppliers
- To be responsible for purchasing and profitability of projects in production
- To purchase competitively and to stretch margin on every project.
- To maintain excellent supplier relationships.
- To work autonomously, with primary accountability for projects.
- To manage and direct internal resource to ensure that all project requirements are met to the necessary standard and timetable.
You’ll be hands on and proactive - you’ll understand how to manage client relationship and how to motivate a team to create a positive and successful result.
- A pro-active and flexible approach to work with an upbeat, can-do attitude.
- Have good, professional communications skills.
- Experience working in an agency environment for more than 3 years, preferably with over 2 years specific Account Management experience.
- Ideally you’ll have some technical skills in web and digital and be familiar with digital marcomms tools at a level where you understand the process, capabilities/restrictions and terminology.
- Able to maintain excellent client and supplier relationships.
- Good man management skills and be able to direct a team.
- Able to deliver large projects effectively, on target and under pressure.
- Confident negotiating price and service.
We need an intelligent, friendly, savvy and hands on positive person to run this account and help lead a team of 6 - 10. A basic salary between £30,000 - £35,000 is on offer. To apply get in touch with Alexia at Taylor Made Recruitment
Key words: marketing, account manager, integrated marketing, project manager
reed.co.uk - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard