We are seeking qualified, registered Paediatric nurses for various posts in the Brighton & Sussex areas.
Successful Candidates will have at least 6 months current clinical experience, be proficient with all aspects of paediatric nursing and be willing to travel reasonable distances in and around the area.
Candidates will also have excellent communication skills, be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team, have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments and be extremely flexible and reliable.
PULSE requires you to have:
PULSE can offer you:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Recent experience working in a hospital is essential
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
- Full time / part time / ad hoc hours
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements and much more!
Apply NOW to find out more about this incredible opportunity or call 01992 305 633 for further information!
Pulse are an approved & contracted agency for the Multi-Regional Framework supplying Nurses to most NHS Hospitals and clinics.
Pulse Staffing UK - 5 months ago