That best describe this job
Call Centre Representative
Inbound Customer Service
£14,500 - £16,000 salary, life assurance, 20 days’ holiday (rising by 1 day per year of service up to 25), days off for your birthday and Christmas shopping, after 12 Months service eligibility to join the pension scheme.
The Regus Group is the world’s largest provider of outsourced workplaces for companies of any size. The company provides more than 100,000 clients with flexible and cost-effective workplace options across a network of 1000 business centres in 75 countries, including executive suites, meeting, conference and training rooms as well as video conferencing facilities.
An opportunity has now arisen for a Centralised Call Handler to join the Regus Regional Service Centre in Belfast, Forsyth House.
If you’re looking for a motivating career and have a strong passion for delivering exceptional customer service this role offers an excellent platform to develop and grow within a global company. And because Regus is committed to their staff, you’ll receive full support to reach your true potential.
As a Centralised Call Handler you will be responsible for delivering an exceptional telephone answering service for existing Regus Virtual Office clients in the UK. You will be part of the Regional Service Centre supporting Regus UK based in Belfast Clarendon Dock.
- Act as a virtual receptionist for Regus Virtual Office(RVO) clients
- Answer incoming calls professionally within 3 rings
- Forward calls and message as per RVO clients instruction
- Maintaining a high level of customer service standards to internal and external customers
- Build rapport with Regus centre teams and RVO clients
- Ensure customer complaints escalation process is adhered to.
- Deal with all client administration amendments.
- Meet performance targets for calls as defined by the business.
- Previous experience of working within a contact centre
- Professional communication skills and telephone manner
- Experience of working to targets dealing with high volume of calls
- Professional written skills with experience of responding in writing to client requests
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity, by sending your up-to-date CV and covering letter detailing how you meet the essential criteria.
- Previous experience of providing an inbound call answering service.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
The recruiter is interested in your answers to the following question(s).
Please place your answers in the email you send when applying for the job.
Do you have previous contact centre experience?
Are you eligible to work in the UK?
NIjobs - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard