Management Accountants - Forfar / Angus
Pay Rate : Depending on experience
Hours : 39 per week
Contract Type : Employed
Advertiser Ref# : 00011
Due to the continued expansion of Balhousie Care Group, we seek to employ the services of a Management Accountant. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will have experience of Sage Line 50 and Excel, and the main duties of the role will include:
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of delivering financial information in a timely and accurate fashion, and will be CCAB qualified. They must have strong management and financial accounting skills and have good knowledge of systems and controls.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts with commentary
- Assistance in the production of annual accounts for audit
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Actual v Budget analysis
- Assistance in the preparation and maintenance of internal budgets
- Assisting in the implementation of a new MI system across the Group
- Any tax, capital allowance and VAT experience would be looked upon favourably.
ScottishJobsOnThe.net - 3 years ago