Print this Job
Security Consultant / Information Security Manager/IS Manager/IT Security Consultant
Salary: Up to £50,000 plus benefits (client may also pay for additional security accreditations)
Key Skills: CISSP, CISM, ISO27001, PCIDSS, Sarbanes Oxley, SAS7, Information Security
Location: Liverpool (relocation will be considered)
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join the expanding Security team for my client. The appropriate applicant will have a strong commercial awareness of Security related best practice (ISO 27001) along with associated regulatory standards (PCI DSS, SAS70 Sarbanes Oxley, etc). Knowledge of Security related controls and products, is a pre requisite. An analytical background with a desire to continuously improve will be the main stay of what you do on a daily basis. Working with and managing a number of 3rd parties you will act as the subject matter expert on all things security related. Planning complex workloads should be second nature to you, with strong experience of people and change management.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Information Security Manager now looking for a new challenge within a large and professional organisation. My client is willing to put the successful person through additional accreditations and certifications and are Investors In People.
- You will advise clients on security issues and best and normal practices.
- You will ensure that Compliance is maintained with the company’s security policy and standards.
- That High quality reports are written in a manner which satisfies both internal and external audiences.
- Exceptions or non adherence to standards and process are reported to management.
- To manage Information Security related investigations and the gathering of evidence.
- To manage the production of all Information Security reporting to internal clients.
- Maintain and manage all Information Security Waivers/Exceptions
- To conduct internal assurance reviews for compliance to security policy
- Participate and conduct regular meetings with Information Security Champions
- To manage the production of all Information Security reporting for 3rd parties, monthly governance meetings and MI reporting.
- Conduct 3rd party Information Security assurance checks/visits
You Must be eligible to work in the UK
Exec2Exec - 9 months ago