MR PORTER will answer all your luxury online-shopping needs, the future begins in 2011"
- Document status of stock deliveries by managing daily correspondence of assigned vendors/accounts and resolving all queries from designers and suppliers in a timely manner
- Generate accurate delivery forecasting for the weeks ahead for the business and Operations in United Kingdom to review targets and plan resources
- Enforce early stock deliveries for a steady flow of products during the shipping window and maximize full-price selling period on site
- Monitor and facilitate RTV items with exchanges, SOR and re-orders, throughout selling season by liaising with Inventory Coordinators
- Prepare product details for stock Uploads, and thorough checks of product information, pricing, discounts, etc., and liaise with Upload Coordinators to ensure visibility of product
- Check and process order confirmations to ensure full product details are completed by deadline with correct details, and seeking additional information as necessary
- Work closely with Trade and Transport to manage logistics processing of duties, customs and freight forwarders for all shipments, and fully understand Shipping terms
- Support Retail Operations Manager by reporting and escalating areas of concern which causes delay in deliveries and processing
- Attend to Vendor and internal product issues effectively by following Retail guidelines and liaising with relevant departments regularly
- Communicate and follow up on all payment related issues with the Finance Team as a matter of urgency
- Provide product knowledge support for the Product Editorial, Customer Care, Personal Shopping Team, and coordinate brand presentations.
- Regularly update stock adjustment, discount and cancellation records for accurate reports
- Monitor weekly Disabled Updates report to ensure product is available on site or invisible as required.
- Monitor weekly returns analysis report for live SKU modification
- Establish daily call with the warehouse in United Kingdom, and check stock status and liaise with the Operation teams
- Interact with UK and US teams to ensure deliveries are matched
- Be clear in prioritising deliveries and workload to be in line with department and business strategy
- Provide coverage as required for the US counterpart and Retail Coordinators
- Other duties as required to maintain processes and improve workflow
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Degree educated or relevant experience gained in a fashion Buying/Merch function
- Excellent verbal and written skills specifically in regard to building relationships with suppliers and external contacts
- Numerate with strong computer literacy
- Advanced Excel knowledge essential
- Excellent eye for detail and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work with stringent deadlines
- Excellent work ethics and ability to multi-task
- Ability to identify problems, demonstrate use of initiative and implement appropriate solutions
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
NET-A-PORTER was launched in June 2000 and has since successfully established itself as the world's premier luxury online fashion retailer....