Purpose of role:
Work closely with the Brand Director, senior managers and their teams to provide highly efficient support on administrative requirements, ad hoc requests and ensure efficient organisation/co-ordination of activities for the team.
Key Job Accountabilities:
Raise and update Article codes and place product orders for all five categories under the direction of the Senior Marketing Managers.
Brand Activities Support:
- Update and maintain NPD launch calendar ensuring information is precise and up to date
- Maintain accurate and easily accessible up to date filing and bring forward system (both hard copy and online) (ie. Categories YTD turnover results, categories launch calendars…)
- Support and facilitate new starters when joining the business (equipment, desk arrangement, welcoming, arrange FIT 121 meetings, store visits etc)
- Organize and oversee the team’s holidays, making sure systems are updated
Act as an “agent of change” to drive continuous improvement by proactively proposing and leading improvement on team’s ways of working
- Support the team to prepare events/business meeting
- Lead or support or on ongoing or ad hoc projects related to the Brand function
- Responsible for updating the teams on various projects both current and ongoing, which might include writing communications, organization update sessions etc.
Internal meeting & International visits preparation:
- Support meetings organization which involve Category Directors (booking rooms, facilitating invitation, tracking participants, etc.)
- Coordinate, prepare agendas/information for meetings, collecting and finalizing meeting related materials (presentations, tray preparation, products, competitors products, printing, etc.)
- Organize and support the preparation for international visits, organizing the agenda, preparing materials, assist with bookings and accommodation and support during the entire length of the meetings
- To perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- Responsible for maintaining the ethical standards of The Body Shop including minimising the environmental, health and safety risks in the work place and responsible for reporting potential risks, real accidents and near misses to relevant managers.
- Develop an understanding of retail by visiting our stores for 2-5 days a year
- Champions, supports and participates in The Body Shop’s Values and Campaigns.
- Experience in C&T is preferred but not mandatory
- Experience in an administrative role is necessary
- Experience in an highly international and multicultural environment is preferable but not mandatory
- Experience working with Excel and PowerPoint
- Good organizational and time-management skills, excellent attention to detail
- French knowledge is a plus but not compulsory
Qualifications: Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Interacts Effectively- listens and communicates effectively, actively networks
- Manages complexity- reasons from multiple perspectives, makes decisions
- Demonstrate Entrepreneurship / Takes Initiative – Improves Performance – works autonomously
The Body Shop - 15 months ago
The Body Shop® Australia is a fully Australian owned company. Owned by the Wise family, Graeme Wise opened the first Australian store in...