At A Glance
You will be passionate about being the best and will want to ensure that every customer has the perfect holiday experience. Youll make each customer feel special whilst also maintaining a focus on your individual and team sales targets whilst working to achieve your Apprenticeship qualification.
Starting salary £6240 rising to £7020 after 6 months depending on performance and a successful probationary period. Pro rata for part time.
What You'll Be Doing
For our Customer
In this role, you will have daily involvement in selling services and products from our entire product range, delighting customers by anticipating and understanding their every holiday desire.
You will be attentive and confident with customers, both face-to-face and over the telephone, and be able to quickly build rapport whilst adapting the sales framework to meet their individual needs.
For our Company
You will gain specialist knowledge enabling you to confidently advise on packages and tailor-made holiday experiences, as well as our range of ancillary and insurance products, with a view to achieving your individual and teams sales targets.
You will be self-motivated and a strong communicator with a positive can do attitude. You will feel comfortable working under pressure and have a passion for results and genuine desire to achieve, both personally and as part of a successful team.
For your Qualification
Throughout the scheme youll complete coursework and obtain a minimum pass mark in our in-house training knowledge tests, which will lead to achieving an Apprenticeship qualification in Travel Services.
Youll be required to prepare for, and action assessment visits and training reviews within given timescales.
What We're Looking For
- Confident communicator on an individual and group basis with excellent interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic and positive manner
- Team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport
- Sales Driven
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Customer service or retail experience/knowledge
- Experience or interest in travelling
What We Can Offer
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company. Holiday Concessions are a non-contractual benefit and subject to change from time to time at the discretion of the Company.
- Competitive salary with excellent bonus/commission earning potential
- Excellent career prospects
- Initial and on-going training
- Yearly incremental holiday concessions
- Heavily discounted travel from various travel companies
- Generous discounts off TUI Travel products and services (including friends & family discount)
- TUI Travel contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Share Incentive Plan
- Recommend-a-friend bonus
- Free Travel Insurance
TUI AG is a Germany-based company mainly engaged in the tourism sector, focusing on the markets of Central, Northern and Western Europe. TUI...