Welcome to SapientNitro, where ideas reign supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing marketing is conceived, awards are won, and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. There’s no shame in being ambitious here; career growth is a priority for us – we help one another climb, we don’t climb over one-another. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. Getting goose bumps? Good. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
If this sounds like something you’d want to be part of, please read on.
We are currently looking for people to join our team in the London Office as
PARTNERSHIPS DIRECTOR/ DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
The Partnerships Director is a Business Development-focussed role, expected to facilitate rapid revenue growth by working closely with Sapient’s Business Teams and Partners to generate quality leads in Sapient’s key focus areas. The Partnerships Director will then leverage the relationship with the vendors to successfully progress those leads into revenue for Sapient. The role will also involve driving business development and joint marketing activity with vendors to generate business opportunities.
Focus area will be Multi-Channel Commerce Partnerships with ATG, Hybris, IBM Websphere, Omniture, and Endeca amongst others.
YOUR PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a compelling vision and strategy for Sapient’s relationships in Europe.
- Create a business opportunity pipeline that fits well with Sapient`s target clients.
- Develop new and existing revenue streams through mutually beneficial Partnerships.
- Assist in planning the ongoing business demand pipeline in conjunction with Sapient`s capacity and people strategy
- Build and manage the partnership level with both partners and create win-win cooperation opportunities
- Report against agreed targets, budgets and metrics, including pipeline, revenue, profitability.
- Maintain ownership over the lifecycle of the partner relationship, working closely with pitch, strategy and delivery teams where necessary.
- Develop a network of people that achieve exceptional business performance partnering with Ecommerce Partnerships.
- Build and develop profitable relationships that will augment Sapient’s service offering across target areas and clients.
- The candidate will ideally have relationship management experience within the Digital/Ecommerce/IT services sector.
- Has knowledge of lead generation and opportunity qualification
- Experience across the entire project lifecycle
- An understanding of how to apply technology in an appropriate way to meet business requirements.
- The candidate will have broad Ecommerce/Digital knowledge but deep product expertise is not a mandatory requirement.
- Open to frequent overnight travel and work at client site
SapientNitro, a division of Sapient, is the world’s first customer experience company. We create and engineer highly relevant moments that accelerate business growth and fuel brand advocacy for our clients. By combining multi-channel marketing, commerce, and the technology that binds them, we influence customer behaviour across the spectrum of communication and commerce channels, resulting in deeper, more meaningful relationships between customers and brands. SapientNitro services global leaders such as Citigroup, Coca-Cola, Disney, Mars, Singapore Airlines, Target, and Vodafone through our operations in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com or follow us on Twitter @sapientnitro.com
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.