Location: Partridge House, Heath Hill Avenue, Bevendean, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 4LS
Contracted Hours: 30 hours per week, nights
Reporting into the Nurse/Team Leader, responsibilities will include: -
- Delivering care plans, providing accurate and legible documentation and prioritising tasks as appropriate.
- Identifying and ensuring health & safety standards are met.
- Escalating concerns and issues.
- Delivering a quality service in line with CQC essential standards, improving the quality of customer’s lives. Required knowledge & experience:
- Care level 2 diploma, ideally with some knowledge of the needs of older people.
- Ability to read, understand and complete/contribute to care plans.
- Knowledge of health & safety in the workplace, along with an understanding of the safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
- Food hygiene.
Generous benefits including pension scheme, optional 25% discounted private health cover, Life Assurance, discounted retail and child care vouchers and the ability to buy and sell annual leave entitlement.
- Commitment to providing high quality care.
- Strong interpersonal and empathy skills with an approachable attitude.
- Flexible, reliable and able to adapt and work under pressure.
- Able to create an environment where customers feel able to participate and contribute ideas and plan around their needs.
- Able to work as part of a team and individually.
Job Reference Number: 008583
Closing Date: 31/08/2014
- 12 months ago - save job
Anchor Trust manages care home estates for older people and runs their own retirement villages. An Investors in People employer, the company...