B&Q Customer Advisor - Showroom Department
At B&Q we look for people that are passionate about customer service and helping people create homes to be proud of. B&Q Customer Advisors in our Showroom Department provide our customers with high-quality advice on planning, design and installation of our kitchen, bathroom and bedroom ranges. They work closely with customers to make sure that their dreams are turned into a reality.
You will establish customers' needs and requirements and you will present, demonstrate and offer a consultative sales approach to achieve leads and sales, earning commission on every qualifying sale!
We are looking for people who will embrace a challenge, enjoy working in a team and have a natural drive to sell and achieve targets.
For this role you will be required to have to the following attributes:
A down to earth attitude and a friendly approach as well as a desire to help others and a willingness to learn is essential in this role.
- Ability to work in a targeted environment
- An enthusiastic and energised attitude
- Great listening skills, with the ability to understand and relate to the customers' needs
- Resilience with the ability to communicate and build rapport
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Desire to learn about products and services to improve sales and service potential
- Enjoy working with others as a team
- Ability to work effectively without direct supervision
- Drive to exceed customers' expectations
- A passion for Home Improvement
- Flexibility to cover store opening hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis
In return you will have the opportunity to join a great team and build your skills whilst working towards an QCF retail skills level 2 qualification, and be rewarded with a competitive pay structure* and benefits, including store team bonus and staff discount card.**
B&Q is part of Kingfisher Plc,
's leading DIY home improvement retailer. The group employs over 78,000 people worldwide and has an annual revenue of £10.5bn. We are the first retailer in the world, and the only non-US company to win the
worldwide award for outstanding Employee Engagement, picking up the award for the last five years running. B&Q achieved the Observer's Ethical Business Award, is listed on the Sunday Times Best Green Companies list and was the first retailer to buy 100% responsibly sourced wood.
B&Q - Build a career in which you can say "I Did That"
* Part Time positions will be based on a Pro Rata Full Time equivalent salary.
** Following 3 months continuous service employees are eligible for a 20% staff discount card.
B&Q - 18 months ago
B&Q plc, the #1 DIY and garden centre retailer in Europe, was founded in 1969 by Richard Block and David Quayle and originally called...