Computer People have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to work a 6 month contract based in Edinburgh for a large Financial/Life & Pensions Client. The successful candidate will be a strong, all round Project Manager, not IT focused, who has delivered projects from inception through to implementation within the Financial Services environment.
- Strong recent Financial Services/Life & Pensions experience
- Ability to manage project through delivery/implementation
- Extensive Stakeholder Management
- Extensive Risk/Issue Management
- Budget Management
- Comfortable dealing with Executive Management
- Prince 2 or similar methodology
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
- Solvency II experience - policy and governance understanding
The Recruitment Exchange
- 5 years ago - save job
Since 1972, Computer People has prided itself with sourcing quality IT staff for their clients and by helping candidates progress in their...