Self Employed Qualified Solicitors
We are currently working with a number of reputable law firms in the East Midlands who are looking to recruit self employed solicitors on a fee share basis.
Successful candidates will need to have the entrepreneurial spirit and determination to develop their own 'client following' to maximise fee generation.
Whilst you will not be paid a traditional salary, all fees generated through your work will be split between you and the firm (with the greater proportion in your favour).
Opportunities are currently available in these areas:
The role requirements are as follows:
- Civil Litigation
- Wills & Probate
- Personal Injury
- Prison Law
- Family and Children (inc. Mediation)
- Employment Law
In return successful applicants will receive:
- A minimum or equivalent of 4 years PQE.
- Acute business acumen.
- Marketing and business development skills.
- Confidence to work unsupervised outside a team.
- Must be able to generate minimum fees of £100k p.a.
For further information please do not hesitate to email your CV to email@example.com
- An opportunity to earn uncapped levels of remuneration.
- Flexible working conditions.
- A platform to work for market leading firms in the region.
- Support from the firms' secretarial and marketing teams.
- Cover on the firms' Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.;
My East Midlands Jobs
- 5 years ago - save job
At Badenoch & Clark, we’ve helped candidates and clients make the right connections since 1978. Our permanent, temporary, interim...