An opportunity has become available for a Part Time Weekend Receptionist working within the Accounts and Administration department reporting into the Accountant.
The main purpose of the role is to meet and greet customers and to provide a high level of service during a customer’s visit to the Dealership. The role also includes answering the switchboard and some administration duties.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- You are required to maintain ethical standards in accordance with Daimler AG Policies and the Company's Compliance Guidelines and Policies including Anti-Bribery and all relevant competition law.
- Being the interface between customer and staff by ensuring all customers internal and external are welcomed in a pleasant, professional and courteous manner, whilst ensuring a smooth flow of communication.
- The successful applicant will be of smart appearance, have basic typing skills combined with excellent customer care skills and an impeccable telephone manner as they will be required to help out on a very busy switchboard.
- Application in writing, utilising a curriculum vitae to Retail Recruitment Department
- Competency based Interview with Line Manager
Mercedes Benz Retail Group - 12 months ago
The Mercedes-Benz Toronto Area Retail Group offers you Canada's most extensive selection of over 600 Mercedes-Benz vehicles. Owned and...