CRG Social Care are seeking to recruit a Senior Social Worker you will undertake complex assessments, care management and co-ordination and other duties relating to the individuals, families and carers allocated to you in accordance with the NHS and Community Care Act 1990 and other statutory instruments such as the Mental Health Act. The main purpose within this role is to provide assessment and service provision to meet the social care and mental health needs of individuals supported by Dementia Services. You will also lead and develop multi-disciplinary working and training and development for staff.
Aspects of the role -
If this opportunity is of interest to you, call Rebecca today on 01744452981
- Assess and review vulnerable individuals and their carers, where needs are complex and high risk.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbally, and in writing for a range of public and professional audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills, supporting and effecting change where appropriate.
- Give supervision effectively and to evaluate and develop practice of others.
- Undertake Adult protection investigations and co-ordinate outcomes.
- Work in a court or tribunal setting.
- Skills in training and development.
- Investigation and management of risk.
You must have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW or equivalent), be professionally registered with HCPC certification and be eligible to work in the UK.
Suitably experienced candidates should apply by providing an up to date copy of their CV using the contact details provided below.
CRG Social Care can offer you the following benefits for this role
CRG Social Care provides services to public and private sector organizations including local authorities, MoD and NHS. Covering Qualified Social Workers of all specialities including Children and Families to Adult Services and approved Mental Health professionals, CRG Social Care are at the forefront of qualified and unqualified social care provision.
- Full time hours
- Weekly pay
- One to one service
CRG offers everyone who works for each of their brands the added following benefits
Contact - Rebecca at CRG Social Care - 07435967312
- Earn up to ?500 via our refer a friend scheme*
- Managed fast track application process*
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Plan)
- Retention Payment Scheme*
Email us on email@example.com for an application form or contact us on 07435967312 to register for more information. You can also apply online.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer.
- Subject to terms and conditions.
Jobs.co.uk - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard