We are lucky to be working with a fantastic Restaurant based in the South. When you think about a traditional quintessentially English venue this site is definitely flying the flag to keep this tradition alive.
Well thought out fresh locally sourced menu's set within a beautiful country location.
Beautiful landscaped gardens in the summer and Log fires and cosy corners in the colder days with delicate personal touches that set this place in league of its own.
Who we need….
We are currently looking for a restaurant manager to join the team. You will need to be passionate and have a real love for all things service. We need someone who can build the relationships, understand your regular customers and get people talking.
To be successful with your application we are looking for characters who can prove that they have the background and career history to support this, we are looking for people who…
- Do you get enjoyment from making someone else's day better..?
- Do you want to be part of a growing group who look for the best of the best..?
- Do you have a real interest in good food, wine and spirits..?
- Are you a natural host..?
If this all sounds like it was written just for you then you need to get in touch today. The rewards and recognition for the right managers within this company will be huge.
- Understand Real Ales and how to look after them
- Have an understanding of P&L and how to achieve KPI's set
- Have a good grounding and understanding of Wines / Beers and Spirits
- Love, understand and know food
- Have first class people skills and bags of charisma
- Come from either a branded or independent background
Appetite4Recruitment - 30+ days ago