Reporting to the Senior Director, this position is responsible for setting strategic direction around aftermarket activities as well as for increasing profitability with an emphasis on international markets in Europe, Middle East, Africa and India.
This role will also work with the global marketing and product management and the sales teams to create a deep understanding of customer needs in region, market trends and competitive dynamics.
The exciting part of this position is the opportunity to work critical strategic initiatives in EMEA and therefore only the highest calibre of candidates will be invited for interview
Skill Required • Must have an Undergraduate degree in a field such as Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Economics, etc.
Required skills and experience
- MBA from a top-tier business school.
- 6 Sigma Green Belt certification is an advantage.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have demonstrable B2B marketing experience with a strong strategy development background.
- Experience in driving Strategic initiatives in Marketing
- Fluent English a must. Working knowledge of other languages would be an advantage.
- Experience/aptitude for Executive & Customer Communication (verbal and written)
- Evidence of successfully operating in a complex, highly matrixed organisational structure.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Country United Kingdom
Sector Engineering and Manufacturing
Chronos Consulting - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard
Chronos Consulting (www.chronosconsulting.com, www.chronossystems.com, www.coberon.com) is part of the Chronos Group, an award winning...