Who are we?
Grovelands was established in 2009 as a specialist recruitment provider for the Financial Services market. We place candidates from graduate to Director level, into roles within Financial Services, Telecoms, Consultancy and Legal industries. Since our inception, we’ve grown 75% year on year and provide a challenging and rewarding working environment for our 100 employees. We’re also proud to have received the Rising Star Recruitment International Award in 2013, and we are eager to expand both our business, and the talent amongst our workforce.
The Business Review recruitment team is one of our largest and most successful teams, and will grow to 22 employees by the end of 2014, to be based in our Brighton office. We have a growing client list and we are considered experts in our field.
Graduate Resourcer Role
We are looking for a Resourcer to join our Business Review recruitment team, as it enters a period of considerable growth. You should be confident, with excellent interpersonal skills, and possess the drive and ambition to succeed in your role.
The Ideal Candidate
Your hard work will be rewarded with a basic salary, plus a competitive commission structure. We offer individual and team incentives, lunches and nights out in central Brighton.
- Some office based work experience
- Educated to degree level - 2:2 or above
- Pro-active approach to business development
- Negotiation skills
- Willingness to go that extra mile
In addition to this, you will be trained by our senior staff and Directors. We can offer you a number of different progression routes, from Recruitment Consultant to Account Manager. We also offer a leadership development programme where you will be assigned a mentor to guide you into reaching your full potential.
Our directors will fully support you throughout your career, helping you to achieve and quickly work your way up the career ladder. We are looking to double our headcount in 2014 and can offer you fantastic career progression.
We promote from within; all of our Senior Managers are internal appointments. Grovelands is completely meritocratic, the better you perform and the better your team performs, the faster you will get promoted.
Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking to hire immediately, please get in touch as soon as possible
- Maintaining relationships with candidates registered on our database to ensure current and up to date information on availability, work status, and understanding of existing market trends
- Sourcing candidates for Client Manager and Team Leaders. Foster referrals and recommendations for candidate pipeline
- Actively manage the relationship on site with candidates and other associates
- Deal with finance issues or issues that come from the associate
- Go on at least one monthly site visit with RM and manage their time effectively on site
- Assist Client Managers with any ad hoc tasks needed
- See out the whole placement lifecycle and expand our network ready for when people want to move to another project
- Networking on social media - LinkedIn and Twitter - to develop and build networks
- Diary management of scheduled calls and interviews with Client Managers and Team Leaders
- Interviewing candidates is an integral part of the role, individuals should expect to travel to interview for at least one day every two weeks
- Close liaison with wider team in relation to current requirements and opportunities
- There is considerable opportunity for development in the role towards conducting face to face interviews, and attending client review meetings
- To be aware of sales information, product announcements, analyst reports, demographic information, company news, and market share of current and potential Client groups
- To demonstrate a complete understanding of the current trends in the Financial Services Industry. Ability to network with Clients to understand future requirements
- Research current market trends and communicate findings to the wider team
- To assist in developing Grovelands as a business and as a brand
reed.co.uk - 30+ days ago
Since Grovelands was founded in 2009, we have strived to provide high calibre PPI contractors for our Big 5 banking clients. Integral to our...