Executive - Regulatory Advisory - Retail Banking
At Ernst & Young, our Financial Services Risk
offers strategic and operational services that help our clients assess, improve and monitor their systems of internal controls. Our Financial Services risk professionals have deep experience in credit, market and operational risk; process risk and controls; quantitative analysis; regulatory compliance and corporate treasury. The breadth of our core skills helps clients assess their options, improve their operations and manage their risk as an enterprise-wide discipline.
Our Regulatory Advisory team offers you the opportunity to work with the most prominent firms in the Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Investment Management, Asset Management and Insurance sectors. We are looking for market professionals who wish to be given the opportunity to develop their personal, technical and leadership skills within the environment of one of the largest providers of professional services in the world.
- Analyse regulatory issues at clients, either via documentation review and/or interviews with client staff
- Contribute to the development of conclusions and recommendations
- Contribute to the articulation of EY findings, conclusions and recommendations in writing (Word report or Powerpoint presentation) or verbally
- Support the analysis of emerging regulatory issues, the articulation of an EY point of view and the development of an EY proposition
- Support business development through working on client proposals and presentations
- Support internal training and development
Skills and experience:
- Retail Banking regulatory experience at the FSA, a FTSE 100 Financial Services organisation or another Advisory firm
- Regulatory experience focused on Conduct of Business rules. Systems & Controls and governance experience would also be advantageous
- Strong academic background
- Ability to translate regulatory requirements into practical considerations and solutions
- Able to identify further business opportunities
- Effective stakeholder management
- Flexibility - can work away at short notice and can adjust to timeframes/activities changing
Who we are
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone’s opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.
Ernst & Young - 16 months ago
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust...