I am currently working on an exciting opportunity with one of the UK's largest Financial Services organisation to work within a Risk and Controls team in one of its biggest and most integral divisions
This is a great opportunity to join this expanding and high profile team, and to develop relationships and knowledge across all risk functions across the Group. This role offers the successful candidate a chance to extend their knowledge of this company's operational risk requirements and risk environment and gives the opportunity to develop "best practice" processes and controls.
Key responsibilities in this role will include but are not limited to:
I am extremely interested in speaking to candidates with the following
- Supporting the Head of and the other division teams world wide in delivering testing for the key SOX and Risk and Control Assessment (RACA) assurance programmes.
- Assisting in the delivery of the Risk and Control Assessment programme working closely with with staff at every level from clerical to senior managers across the department.
- Assisting in testing the adequacy and effectiveness of controls in the RACA Packs and in assisting teams in drawing up new packs as processes change
This is a great opportunity for someone from a controls/risk/audit background looking for a very interesting and challenging role within Financial Services
- Strong control based background
- Experience in working in a finance environment and able to work in a pressured environment
- Understanding of SOX requirements and Operational Risk Policy Standards
- Audit background desirable but not essential
- Confident communicator at all levels (ranging from team to Senior Managers and Department Executive).
- Works well as part of a team and can build strong relationships with customers.
Don't miss out! Apply Now!
URL removed - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Scotsman.com - 3 years ago