There are many reasons why people choose to work at Care UK, and even more reasons why many people stay and build a career.
You will have the opportunity to spend real quality time with residents, right from their initial assessment with us. To ensure that the right services are continually delivered to the highest possible standards, you will oversee the care team and be available to them for advice and support.
Our teams of care professionals share our values, their input helps to shape our future and keep patient choice and safety at our core. We’ll share our specialist knowledge with you and you’ll have access to state-of-the-art facilities and opportunities for career development.
Skills & Experience
- Provide leadership and support for care staff and act as an champion for residents safety and dignity
- To maintain skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available
- Ensure the ongoing safety of residents, staff and visitors through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing processes
- Ensure that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used
- Act as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice
We are looking for an experienced Senior Nurse. You must be able to evidence that personal PREP requirements are maintained and that you have valid NMC registration.
Care UK Ltd - 13 months ago