Locally based children's charity is looking to expand its finance team.
Roles and Responsibilities will include
Direct Debit data analysis:
- maintaining database of donors;
- managing cancellations and errors;
- producing regular reports and updating income models.
- produce sales invoices;
- credit control.
- monthly payroll, including payslips and HMRC reporting;
- year end reconciliation and reports to HMRC;
- employee expenses and deductions.
- prepare purchase orders;
- process purchase invoices;
- monthly supplier statement reconciliations;
- prepare monthly payments.
- monitor and report on donated goods and services;
- grant expenditure reconciliations;
- Gift Aid claims;
- payroll giving records.
Applications close 7 August 2012.
- AAT qualified/part-qualified
- Experience of payroll desirable
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Confident IT skills
- Good telephone manner
- Organisational skills are key.
Jobsite UK - 10 months ago