The Governors of St Mary Magdalen’s Catholic Primary School seek to appoint a Foundation Stage Co-ordinator to teach in our Reception class and to lead our Foundation Stage, including our Nursery Class. This position is to be offered on a permanent basis.
Successful candidates will:
If you would like to work in this friendly, happy, dynamic school, we would like to hear from you. Applications from practising Catholics are particularly welcome and visits to the school are encouraged.
- A strong commitment to working in a Catholic school in partnership with pupils, staff, parents and governors.
- Have lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Have excellent skills as a class teacher with high expectations and a commitment to raising standards.
- Have experience of working in the EYFS and be able to create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment for all pupils.
- Have good, positive behaviour management skills.
Contract: Permanent, Full-time, 32.4 hours per week
offline application form
All applications MUST be made on a Catholic Schools Application Form which will be included in the pack or can be downloaded from the Catholic Schools Service: www.cesew.org.uk If you do not hear from us by the interview date, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Brighton & Hove City Council - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard