Due to continual growth and expansion my client have an excellent opportunity on a full-time contract basis for an experienced Warehouseman to join an already well established team based at their premises in Angus
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Receives material/finished goods and verifies quantity and item against paperwork
- Operates forklift, hoist, etc. to move/store parts or route materials to proper storage area
- Logs receipt of material in logbooks and/or enters transactions on computerised system
- Pulls parts designated on sales and supply orders or requisitions and routes to appropriate section.
- Uses computerised information files to determine availability and alternate locations of stock
- Verifies item numbers and quantities against receipt and pull documents; resolves discrepancies as required
- Stores parts in assigned locations per established requirements/procedures
Candidates will benefit from a first class environment to ensure that they can contribute to the overall success of the business.
- Requires ability to verify item numbers and quantities against material movement and/or shipping documents and operate material handling equipment such as forklift, hoists, order pickers, swing reach, etc.
- Depending on assigned area, may be required to pull and stock parts
- Be knowledgeable of receipts, issues to stock, pick lists and cycle counting
- Prepare shipping documents such as Bills of Lading, delivery manifests etc
- Skills typically acquired through related warehousing experience
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A CONTRACT POSITION, THERE WILL BE NO RELOCATION PACKAGE OR TRAVEL MONEY OFFERED
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading company with an excellent reputation.
If you are interested please call Neil Smart on 01506 517214, or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org