Mission As a Sales Associate, you will play key role in promoting the LEGO brand and products to our customers by assisting them with their queries and consistently delivering excellent customer service. Core Accountabilities Customer Service - 80%
- You will provide all customers with a warm welcome and exceed all expectations at every opportunity,
interacting with the children, establishing needs, offering features and benefits and successfully closing
- You will consistently offer the Loyalty Card, Shop @ Home and any other services that are appropriate.
- You will deal with customer complaints when they arise and escalate any difficult situations to your Line
- You will collaborate with the other Sales Associates in order to provide the best possible service
standards to all LEGO customers
Store Procedures - 10%
- You will follow money handling procedures as per the guidelines and instructions provided by your line
- You will comply with Health & Safety standards in the store whilst on shift.
Stock management - 10%
- When requested to do so by your line manager, you will contribute to the good organisation of the
stockroom at all times and ensure that all available products are merchandised on the shop floor.
This list of duties is not exhaustive and you will be expected to carry out any other related duties as
required by the Line Manager. Minimum Requirements - Some experience in retail would be an advantage but is not necessary.
- NVQ in retail is an asset
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good organisational, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be outgoing and enthusiastic.
- Computer literacy is an asset
- Experience of working with children is an asset
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends to support the store operations. Additional Information Located in Lego Store Stratford
10 - 20 hours per week
Lego - 18 months ago
The LEGO Group, a privately-held firm based in Billund, Denmark. The LEGO Group is committed to the development of children's creative and...