Engineering Lead Hand
- 42 hour week Continental Shift
- Blackburn Area
- £30-40kpa DOE
Salary £30-40.000 pa DOE
Are you an existing or looking to become an Engineering Lead Hand? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge working in a fast paced environment? Would you like to work for a recognised, leading global business with huge potential and growth? Then this could be your new job...
You will poses the ability to contribute to the business plan by achieving a budgeted financial return on investment by maximising the efficiency and performance of the people and on-site equipment within the Operations Department. You will achieved this through the effective supervision and management of the engineering process and people.
You will also co-ordinate the activities required to meet the company quality standards and focuses on continuous improvement whilst contributing to the companies 4C’s strategy, and demonstrating the company values and behaviours.
You will have...
You will also have...
- Experience of working in a similar role within a multi-skilled environment.
- Excellent engineering knowledge in a relative industry
- Ability to analyse, interpret and act on data.
If this is you and you are ready to take the next step, please forward your CV along with a covering letter detailing why you are suitable for this position to Kevin.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ability to demonstrate working under initiative and think things through to solution
- 4 year apprenticeship training or
- Qualified to city & guilds ONC or HNC or equivalent NVQ
- You must be reasonably fit and you should be prepared to work at heights
Kelly Services UK Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
Jobsite UK - 9 months ago