At Santander, we aim to make everything simpler. We want to make it easier for our customers to do business with us so there will be no more banking jargon and much more straightforward customer-friendly advice.
At Santander our priority is to give our business customers a fresh approach to business banking by building strong customer relationships and being innovative in our approach to supporting them. Customers are always at the heart of what we do and Santander customers should know we are a banking partner that listens to their needs and adds value to their business. This is key in assisting us in our aim of being the SME bank of choice.
You'll also promote and provide information on Santander products and services, helping customers find the right ones to meet their needs. In return, you can expect extensive training and development programmes and outstanding career progression opportunities, all in a lively and enjoyable working environment.
The Santander Group has more than 150 years' experience in banking and more branches worldwide then any other international bank. In theUKwe have over 25 million customers, 1.8 million shareholders and 4,100 cash machines. Our goal? To be the commercial Bank of choice for our customers.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will have experience in the following areas:
As a Customer Service Advisor your main responsibilities will involve:
- Working in an environment where high levels of customer service are a priority along with contact centre experience
- Ability to quickly identify customer needs in a professional and confident manner
- Keyboard and PC skills with a high level dexterity
- Excellent listening skills along with an articulate and clear telephone manner
- A good level of numeracy
- Ability to type and talk simultaneously
Hours of work
- Ensuring that all operating procedures and regulations are followed in line with FSA and Santander guidelines
- Providing quality advise and information to customers and colleagues regarding Santander products
- Encouraging business customers to self serve, where possible, using our Internet Banking facility
- Anticipating and identifying product limitations and recommending changes
We are recruiting full-time roles working 35 hours per week. You will be working on a 7 hour rotational shift between 7.00 am to 11.00 pm across Monday to Sunday.
We offer a basic starting salary of £13,500 plus attractive above target earnings up to £2400 per annum, plus additional incentives for Customer Satisfaction achievements.
Other Santander benefits include
When you factor in a highly social working environment and plenty of possibilities for progression in a truly global brand, it becomes clear that you're looking at a fantastic career opportunity.
- 25 days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Product discounts
- Retail and High Street discounts
Monster UK - 17 months ago