Your role will include helping lead the entire customer service team including cashiers, the customer service desk and all other customer service Team Members.
- Help recruit, hire, develop, mentor and motivate Customer Service Team Members
- Assist in providing the guest services team with vision and direction
- Set and achieve the highest standards in retail execution
- Work with Team Members to ensure the highest quality guest service is offered
- Help drive customer service while ensuring the team has total store awareness
- Assist in providing our customers with legendary customer service
- Maximize productivity and efficiency through proper scheduling
- Help in achieving required financial targets
- Work a minimum of one closing shift per week and one weekend day per week
- Participate in fiscal period ending inventories
- Maintain safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping environment
- Comply with all regulatory rules and regulations including HACCP, OSHA, Dept. of Labor, Weights and Measures and local food and sanitation laws.
- Complete specials projects and other duties as assigned Paste here
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
In the Survey you will be asked whether or not this posting will work as is, as well as what you would like to see added or removed.
- The position requires at least 2 or more years of supervisory, managerial or leadership experience overseeing 10 or more employees in a fast-paced, high volume guest services environment
- Experience successfully achieving all relevant team/department financial targets
- Strong demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
- Strong demonstrated merchandising skills and product knowledge
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time, up to 8-10 hours.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
Essential Job Functions:
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat.
- Bend and lift loads. Push and pull carts.
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
At Whole Foods Market, we empower our Team Members to make their own decisions, thus creating an environment where people are treated with respect and are highly motivated to excel. We mentor Team Members through education and on-the-job experience. As a result, we are able to fill a majority of leadership roles from our existing team member base. We also recognize that there are individuals with talent outside of Whole Foods Market, and have training programs to bring those new leaders into the company.
Our Team Members represent over 50 different nations. We are people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We offer a competitive salary structure with opportunities for advancement and great benefits including a Pension Scheme, Paycare cash back health benefit and a 25% discount at our stores. To learn more, apply your passion today.
Due to the amount of applications that we receive we are not able to respond everybody individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 14 days then on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Whole Foods Market - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard
Whole Foods Market owns and operates a chain of natural and organic foods supermarket. As of September 30, 2008, the Company operated 275...