Our FIDS team are looking to expand their FS practice and are looking to recruit a number of Senior Managers, Managers and Executives.
As a FIDS professional you will actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships with financial services. With guidance from partners, directors and senior managers, you’ll identify potential business opportunities for EY. By drawing on your knowledge and experience, you’ll create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership. You’ll actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives and will consistently drive projects to completion, determining that the work is of high quality. Your role in leading teams or parts of teams on engagements will depend on the size of the engagement and will be under the responsibility of senior members of the team. They will look to you to anticipate and identify risks, and escalates issues as appropriate. As an influential member of the team, you’ll help to create a positive learning culture and will coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
Technical Skills Requirements
- Participate in FIDS engagements.
- Work effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress.
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services.
- Financial services including retail, banking and capital markets, intermediaries, insurers, asset managers and credit cards
- Regulatory investigations including financial statement irregularity investigations, securities fraud and market abuse detection and investigation
- Regulatory compliance including financial crime, market conduct and bribery and corruption compliance
- Fraud and forensic investigations (including insurance fraud and mortgage fraud)
- Fraud risk management including fraud risk assessments, compliance program development, fraud monitoring software and systems prevention
- Skilled person (s166) investigations
- Review of policies and procedures, internal processes and controls
- Anti-money laundering / terror financing / sanctions
- Preparation of forensic reports including review, analysis and verification of evidence
- Liaising with regulatory enforcers, clients, in-house counsel, external legal teams, witnesses, police and criminal prosecutors
- Multi-National / jurisdictional / cross-border investigations
- Working in multidisciplinary teams
- Risk management
Who we are
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff.
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting and retaining FIDS professionals.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone’s opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust...