Paragon Internet Group is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK. Our market leading Cloud systems and customer service approach place us at the forefront of the UK web hosting market.
Our focus is on innovation and optimisation, developing as much in house as possible rather than outsourcing or buying substandard "off the shelf" software and services.
With many exciting projects coming up we are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and talented Graphic Designer to join our small in-house digital team, based in Slough. This is a permanent position with real career progression and the opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge under the guidance of industry veterans.
Your role will include:
Candidates should ideally have:
- Creation of vector-based icons, info-graphics, logos etc.
- Creation of social media assets and online banners.
- Creation of presentation folders, handouts, company stationery etc.
- Producing artwork for print advertising in magazines such as .NET, Computer Arts.
- Some UX/UI/Template design.
Whilst a degree level qualification would be beneficial, more emphasis will be placed on past experience, current ability and personality of the candidate.
- 2/3+ years commercial experience.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite - especially InDesign & Illustrator.
- Excellent vector based design skills.
- An impeccable eye for detail.
- An understanding of web technologies (HTML, CSS etc).
- 3D modelling / video editing abilities would be a bonus.
You will report to our Head of Digital and be expected to work on numerous projects at any one time. Salary is £17,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience, based on 40 hours per week.
reed.co.uk - 15 months ago