Description of duties
- Supporting the Store Manager in the management of the store
- Supporting the Store Manager to drive the store KPIs
- Ensures the store is consistently merchandised to the highest possible standard
- Leads the team in providing our customers with an efficient and professional service
At Superdrug, an Assistant Managers role is all about delivering an exceptional shopping experience through your people. So, whether you are in charge of a team of 3 or 20 people, you will need to create a day to day working environment that is warm, supportive and friendly. To help you do this we have developed a managerial culture that is just the same by offering you all the coaching, training and development that you need to take your team – and your career – in the right direction.
You will work alongside your Store Manager to beat sales and service targets and identify and explore opportunities to grow sales, ensure optimum stock range and availability, whilst maintaining strict cost and stock control.
It’s a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Superdrug Assistant Managers are extremely important to us; we recognise that you are our Store Managers of tomorrow. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training and offer of Apprenticeship qualifications.
Interested so far?
To come on board as a Superdrug Assistant Manager you will have the following:
- Retail Supervisor/Assistant Management experience with a fast moving high street retailer
- Delivery of exceptional Customer Service
- Understanding of retail KPI’s; sales, shrinkage and wages
Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
If this sounds like you apply today!
Superdrug Stores - 10 months ago
Superdrug Stores Plc is one of the leading retailers on the high street with more than 700 stores and over 230 in-store pharmacies....