1200-1730 Hrs daily:
As part of a team, organises and provides care for children 0-5 years in a day nursery setting. May work in unsupervised capacity and supervise students.
- Qualifications; NNEB, CACHE, B-Tech 3, NVQ 3 or equivalent
- Experience of working in a childcare setting throughout the 0-5 years range.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of childrens' developmental needs from 0-5 years
- Ability to communicate effectively and fluently using appropriate style both verbally and in writing.
- Understanding of Child Protection and relevant legislation.
- Knowledge of social diversity and equal opportunities and the ability to demonstrate this throughout all aspects of practice
- Able to demonstrate excellent childcare practice
- The ability to work in partnership with parents/carers
- Ability to use own initiative and take responsibility where appropriate
- To be able to work as an effective member of the staff team
- The ability to see each child as an individual and as part of a family and to respond to their needs.
- This post requires CRB and POCA clearance.
Match Options - 9 months ago