Capita Education Resourcing are looking to recruit a number of Newly Qualified Secondary Teachers with various specialised subjects to join our dedicated team working in various short term/long term contracts in the Chesterfield/Derbyshire area.
Supply teaching is often the best way to gain valuable experience and can often lead to permanent
We have a great relationship with many schools in this area and are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team you must be:-
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
- A lovely individual with a sunny disposition and a friendly smile
- A warm and caring individual able to make a real contribution at school level
- Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
- Able to adapt to any environment
- comfortable in a multi-cultural environment
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
To apply for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
- Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
- Wonderful facilities
- Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
â- Eligible to work in the UK
â- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status
â- Valid references, CRB/police checks
TNT Jobs - 10 months ago
London-based Capita Resourcing is part of the FTSE100 Capita Group Plc, a business process outsourcing (BPO) and professional services compa...