Saltdean Primary is a popular, expanding school. For the second year running, we are taking an additional class into our Reception year and will have 3 classes in Year 1.
We would like someone with relevant Early Years and/or Key Stage 1 experience, but NQTs with excellent classroom placement evidence in Reception or KS1 are welcome to apply.
We are looking for a teacher who has:
• excellent classroom practice and a passion for creative, inclusive learning and teaching that is fun and engages all children;
• high expectations and is dedicated to helping every child fulfil their potential;
• experience of teaching in Early Years or Key Stage 1;
• a commitment to working with a great team where children’s learning and welfare underpins everything we do;
• a good sense of humour;
• kept up to date with key changes in education.
In return, both staff and pupils will provide a warm welcome to our friendly school in a fabulous setting, with amazing grounds - views of the sea and the Downs. Saltdean is a popular 2-form entry school, expanding year on year.
Our pupils are welcoming, confident and enthusiastic.
Please come along and visit – we welcome and encourage this so that you can see the school in action.
Contract: Fixed-term initially until 31st August 2015, Full-time, 32.4 hours per week