As Senior Brand Manager you’ll lead the 17 and Natural Collection cosmetics brand team to build and deliver ambitious brand growth plans for both of these exciting brands. It will be down to you to work with the wider team to manage the innovation agenda and direction of the brand and encourage growth by influencing marketing and retail activities.
Heading up your own team and working with colleagues across the business you will become an expert in your dynamic target audience at a really exciting time for the brand where we are actively re-igniting the brand essence. You will understand each category to proactively identify opportunities for innovation and create compelling new concepts for product development pipeline, ensuring our brand offer is both compelling and constantly evolving. You and your team also lead the direction of the brand look and feel and together and develop recommendations on category pricing, distribution, ranging and promotional strategies to gain buy in from the Buying Team.
As Senior Brand Manager this is your chance to:
To join us as Senior Brand Manager you'll need:
- Manage all levers across the brand to ensure the brand essence is projected at all touch points
- Drive brand growth by developing and delivering commercially driven, exciting and innovative concepts
- Work in conjunction with technical, regulatory, sourcing, marketing and International teams to manage every stage of the NPD cycle.
- Become a brand ambassador and influence senior stakeholders on key decisions
- Provide individual coaching and support 3 direct reports, focusing on personal development, effective objective setting and performance management
- Experience in delivering and developing insight-led brand strategies and plans, as well as differentiated brand positioning and value
- Ability to constructively challenge current thinking in a manner that pushes the boundaries and creates long term competitive advantage
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills – it is essential to have the ability to develop relationships at all levels and be dynamic and inspiring in order to effectively motivate and lead cross-functional teams
- Exposure to and excellence in all elements of the retail marketing mix, including NPD
- People management and development skills
- A high degree of financial awareness and analysis to support brand decision making
Boots - 9 months ago
Established as a herbal medicine shop in Nottingham, England in 1849 by John Boot, today Boots is a member of Alliance Boots and is the Unit...