About the role
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Elearning Designer to join the highly creative, fast paced world of elearning solutions design. You will work alongside our Consultancy, Design & Solutions teams to develop high quality proposal design solutions for our proposals and client presentations.
You’ll be responsible for consulting with our clients to understand their requirements, defining learning approaches, working with Art Directors, Solutions Architects, Technical Consultants and others to develop proposal solutions and pitching your design approaches to world leading organisations.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, flexible and dynamic individual. You will need to be comfortable with working in an exciting, fast-paced, growing company, on multiple opportunities with tight deadlines.
This is a full time permanent position for an experienced Learning Designer in our Brighton-based Consultancy & Design team
Your key tasks will include:
You will work alongside different teams and people including ;
- Liaising with Solutions Consultant and clients to elicit requirements
- Reviewing requirements and source content to guide creative approaches
- Developing elearning, platform and blended design concepts, based on best practice principles and working within budget, timescale and technical constraints
- Working alongside Art Directors to develop design walkthroughs and prototypes
- Developing high level course structures for scoping purposes
- Writing up design approaches as part of proposals
- Producing and delivering presentations of design concepts to clients
- Liaising with our elearning content and platform teams to carry proposal design concepts through into production
- To be a source and voice of elearning and platform design expertise within and outside of CG Kineo
- Working with other members of the consultancy & design team to promote our design community of best practice across our sales and production teams
- Take part in coaching and supporting other designers and consultants
- Supporting the maintenance of a library of proposal design assets.
- Solutions / Sales – to define requirements, plan approaches, support proposals and presentations to clients
- Graphics / Art Direction – to develop design walkthroughs and prototypes
- Elearning Consultants, Designers and Platform Solution Architects – to share best practice, keep up-to-speed with our latest approaches and act as a conduit between Sales and Production
- Technical Consultants – to keep up-to-speed with technical requirements, platforms, and sense check feasibility of approaches
- Project Managers – to ensure designs are compatible with timescales and budgets
- Marketing – to support website and social media content development and attend CG Kineo and industry events
To be successful in this role you'll need to possess the following skills;
It would be even better if you have experience of:
- Significant elearning design or equivalent experience
- Strong creativity
- Solid understanding of learning theory and needs analysis
- Analytical skills to review and organise content
- Commercial focus
- Ability to recognise and understand business drivers
- Ability to work within budgets, timescales and technical constraints
- Excellent communicator in all media
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present concepts with passion
- Flexible tone of voice
- Attention to detail and ability to self-check work
- Team working
- Coaching others
- Customer service
- Working to deadlines, time management and prioritisation
- Knowledge of and interest in learning, education and technology
- Strong IT capabilities in MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and comfortable with learning new applications.
What we offer
- Learning management systems, learning portals, content management systems and/or website design
- Blended learning design
- Using design software and elearning authoring tools, e.g. Articulate Studio and Storyline, Adobe Captivate and/or Lectora.
We offer a competitive salary, significant benefits package and rewarding career in the world’s most exciting elearning company, part of the prestigious City & Guilds Group.
To apply for this role please click the "Apply Now" button below.
City & Guilds - 30+ days ago
City & Guilds (www.cityandguilds.com) is the UK's leading vocational education organisation. Approximately 2 million people are...