Assistant Warehouse Manager and Warehouse Manager |
This company operates as wholesale cash and carry outlets, supplying products to a highly competitive professional hair and beauty market.
- Ensure correct delivery of undamaged goods is taken and signed for
- Check each delivery against purchase orders.
- Unpack deliveries and check individual items, checking for any shortages or damage.
- Ensure correct delivery and despatching of stock transfers
- Ensure goods are distributed to designated areas.
- Using pick list to ensure orders are correct before packing.
- Pack orders that are picked ready for despatch.
- Use of fork lift as and when required.
- Printing off orders and invoices from the website.
- Picking the orders in our warehouse.
- Accurately processing credit card payments through the till.
- Packing the orders along with the correct documentation for each one.
- Arranging despatch of the orders via our couriers.
- Chasing up items that are out of stock in the warehouse.
- Communicating with customers concerning delivery/stock problems.
- Keeping clear and accurate records of all orders.
- Operating and maintenance of fork lift truck.
- When required drive company vehicles and assist with deliveries.
Occasional extra hours as the job demands but balanced by flexibility in employment. This job description is neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out duties other than those listed to meet the needs of the overall business.
- Ensure the car park is kept clean and tidy.
- Responsible for vacuuming the floors in the Warehouse daily.
- Ensure Rubbish is left for collection.
- Other tasks as delegated by the Warehouse Manager.
- To communicate with the management team on a regular basis.
- To carry out tasks/duties as delegated by the managers promptly and efficiently.
- To understand fully and act on the information held in the personnel handbook, Health and Safety guidelines and terms and conditions of employment.
- May be required to work additional hours.
- Assist with other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- To ensure you understand the Customer Care policy and carry this out at all times.
All employees are expected to:
- Undertake any other tasks, which may reasonably be requested from time to time by the Company
- Act with integrity at all times
- Ensure that principles of quality are embodied into all areas of work
- Show commitment to continuous personal learning and development
- Comply with all Health and Safety, Environmental issues and any other statutory or regulatory requirements
- Always act with the best interest of the Company in mind
- Safeguard all Company property, confidential information or privileged knowledge relating to work
Capital Hair & Beauty online offers customers the chance to make purchases via the web site. The web site contains a selection of our most...