Using the project brief you will be required to develop, test, and introduce into manufacturing a Load Sensing Device. There will be a need to liaise with customers and clients in the US on a regular basis, and there is a need to be commercially aware of the need to design a product at a target cost and ideally must have an awareness of Value Analysis techniques.
Experience / skills / knowledge
- Equipment design, specification and detail drawings using 3D (Inventor) and Microsoft Office programs.
- Estimate materials, labour and manufacturing costs
- Investigate component level and manufacturing costs
- Support purchasing department for product sourcing
- Conform in all respects to the Works Instructions relating to your job role
- Development of test plans to enable suitable testing of the products.
- Basic software development to oversee interface of the units.
- Maintain a flexible approach to all aspects of the job
- Treat all company information with confidentiality.
- To put the needs of our customers and suppliers first.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive; we are sorry that it is not possible to respond to each applicant. If you have not heard from us within 14 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Good Project management and experience.
- Excellent understanding of electronic engineering principles, and basic mechanical integration knowledge
- Able to liaise directly on a technical level with customers.
- Time management, able to work to tight deadlines.
TotalJobs.com - 30+ days ago