Global Commodities Trading House based in the West End of London, looking for a Product Control Analyst to join their product control team.
Reporting to the Product Control Manager, your responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in a risk and product control function within the commodities sector, of which at least one year must been primarily involved in the crude oil and/or oil products sector. You must also have a thorough understanding of OTC derivatives.
- Preparation of daily position and P/L reports and related reconciliation and control reports.
- Intra-day monitoring of trades to ensure that trades are accurately and promptly recorded in position management and control systems,
- Daily reconciliations and sign-off of trading positions with traders,
- Preparation of daily P/L and position reports for local traders, local management and the US Head Office,
- Monitoring and determination of daily hedging requirements,
- Assisting on special projects for General Management.
Product control experience is a must for this role.
Please apply stating your current remuneration package, notice period and salary expectations.
ujob.co.uk - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -
At Ingram Mayet we give each candidate the same quality of service regardless of the level:
In a Personal Interview with us, you talk and we...