Global Commodities Trading House based in the West End of London, looking for a Product Control Analyst to join their product control team.
Reporting to the Product Control Manager, your responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in a risk and product control function within the commodities sector, of which at least one year must been primarily involved in the crude oil and/or oil products sector. You must also have a thorough understanding of OTC derivatives.
- Preparation of daily position and P/L reports and related reconciliation and control reports.
- Intra-day monitoring of trades to ensure that trades are accurately and promptly recorded in position management and control systems,
- Daily reconciliations and sign-off of trading positions with traders,
- Preparation of daily P/L and position reports for local traders, local management and the US Head Office,
- Monitoring and determination of daily hedging requirements,
- Assisting on special projects for General Management.
Product control experience is a must for this role.
Please apply stating your current remuneration package, notice period and salary expectations.
At Ingram Mayet we give each candidate the same quality of service regardless of the level:
In a Personal Interview with us, you talk and we...