We are looking for an inspiring EYFS class teacher, who has the experience and commitment to ensure our children achieve their full potential, within a vibrant and challenging environment.
You will need to be:
- An excellent, experienced early years teacher.
- Driven by high expectations for yourself and the children.
- Passionate about making learning effective and enjoyable.
- Passionate about making a significant difference to the future outcomes of our children.
- Able to build excellent relationships with children and families and engage children from a range of very different needs and starting points.
We can offer you:
We need your skills to help us on our journey of improvement, and this post attracts a TLR3 of £1,000 for the successful candidate. This is a one off payment to support school improvement.
- An inclusive school where the children are at the heart of everything we do.
- A supportive team committed to achievement for all.
- Never a dull moment!
Contract: Permanent, Full-time, 32.4 hours per week
Brighton & Hove City Council - 5 months ago