Job Title: Registered General Nurse / RGN / Days / Elderly Frail / Sussex
Area: Shoreham-By-Sea , West Sussex
Job Type & Salary: Permanent / £25,740 annually
About Our client:
Our Client a 46 bedded nursing home is urgently seeking experienced Registered General Nurses (RGN). The home offers residential nursing, respite and end of life care for the Elderly Frail. The staff provides a high standard of personalized care 24 hours a day.
Specialist Care Categories:
- Cancer Care * Epilepsy * Head/Brain Injury * Hearing Impairment * Multiple Sclerosis * Orthopaedic * Parkinson's Disease * Speech Impairment * Stroke * Visual Impairment
To ensure that all Staff Members contribute, to the best of their ability, to the efficient running of the Care Centre and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Clients.
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for a truthful Registered General Nurse (RGN) who is fervent about providing the highest quality of care.
What's on offer:
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) with current UKCC registration
- Experience in care of the elderly
- Professional, understanding, and patient with a warm personality
- Good interpersonal skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Team player, willing to train and develop colleagues
- Pension plan
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Free Parking
- Career Progression opportunities
- Outstanding CQC Report
For further information on this Registered General Nurse (RGN) position, please apply online or phone us. Your application will be sent to Vicky Sheridan who will be in touch shortly.
reed.co.uk - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard