An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior HR Business Partner to join a leading retail organisation. Working closely with the senior stakeholders of the organisation and senior members of the HR team you will be responsible for the effective implementation of the HR Strategy across this multi functional business.
As the Senior HR Business Partner you will manage a team of HR Business Partners who each have responsibility for a functional area of the organisation. You will ensure pro-active, strategically aligned HR support is provided to Divisional Directors, linking this to the wider business strategy.
Within the role you will be involved with:
Candidates must have previous experience as a HR Business Partner in a multi-site environment. As the ideal candidate you will be an excellent communicator who is comfortable working in both an operational and strategic capacity. With this being a multi-site role occasional overnight stays may be required.
- Develop HR plans across the multi-site environment
- Lead strategic HR discussions in the areas of succession planning, talent identification and forecasting people needs to ensure a internal pipeline across the regions
- Manage performance effectively and agree development activities in partnership with the Learning & Development team
- Act as a custodian of the Organisations values across the business
- Provide advice on complex Employee Relations in
- Nurture the divisional HR Business Partners to ensure a consistent, timely and highly valued HR service is provided across the business
- Champion the HR KPI’s, analyse data and work in partnership with the regional team to develop and implement action plans
This is an excellent opportunity to drive forward the HR agenda within a forward thinking organisation. If this role is of interest, please e mail your CV along with current package details quoting JK/13998
People Management Jobs - 10 months ago
- 6 hours ago
Ashley Kate HR
Ashley Kate HR
- 4 days ago
HR Business Partner
- 5 days ago