Employing a Solution selling consultative approach, develop, manage and implement a commercial strategy for the selected account(s) and key supply chain members, in order to profitably grow the sales of Schneider Electric across all offers, working with all activities relevant to your Customer base to ensure customer satisfaction.
In this role you will be the main point of contact for your segment and will be expected to have a working knowledge of it’s market place and business drivers.
1. Develop, manage and implement a commercial strategy for the selected account(s) and key supply chain members.
2. Execute actions that originate from Global, Segment, Customer or Regional Strategy by developing matrix management contacts in order to effectively deploy our strategy with all parts of the business (Buildings, IT, Power, Industry, Energy & FI) and supply chain.
3. Actively promote applicable Schneider Electric offers with selected customer base, gaining orders, specification and standardisation throughout the supply chain.
4. Establish and implement dynamic sales plan in accordance with; Best in Sales (BiS) principles; Personal Sales plan (PSP); Company policy, objectives & strategy and Revenue Storm Demand Creation methods, tools & techniques.
5. In consultation with line manager, constantly review customer base so that the correct balance of target and reactive accounts is maintained.
6. Working with internal colleagues in all Entity Sales, Marketing, Technical and Techno-commercial teams and Countries to ensure effective cross-entity, regional, national and international.
7. Ensure that customer issues are owned and resolved by the most appropriate owners within the business units.
8. Provide all relevant accurate information and reporting in a timely manner as required by line manager and feedback to marketing.
9. Manage and maintain customer and partner records using the appropriate company tools.
10. Actively monitor the actions of competitors.
11. Personal development; have an awareness of your own development needs in line with knowledge and skills required for the role and actively develop core competency in line with personal development plan.
12. Support company initiatives and champion product competency development of other team members.
Qualifications, skills and knowledge required:
-Full clean driving license
- PC literate
- Excellent communicator
- Self motivator
- Significant experience within a sales role
- Knowledge of Schneider Electric products and services
- Understanding of solution selling
- ED Services & Energy Efficiency knowledge
This position is a travelling appointment- National role, you will therefore be expected to travel throughout the UK.
Please apply on line.
Any queries relating to this vacancy or any others with Schneider Electric Limited, please email email@example.com.