This is an urgent requirement for an experienced Analytical Chemist to join my client on a short term contract.
- To ensure all electro-plating processes meet the requirements of the specifications.
- To undertake regular audits of the electro-plating tanks by performing wet and dry chemical analysis using volumetric and gravimetric techniques.
- To undertake general laboratory service to the plating shop.
- To undertake neutral salt spray corrosion tests.
- To ensure the plant is working at optimum conditions.
- To participate in Quality investigations.
- To ensure compliance with the removal of hazardous wastes from site.
- Ideally degree qualified and/or relevant experience of electro-plating.
- Experience of electro-plating of ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Experience of the following processes desirable: chromium, cadmium, electroless nickel, anodising.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
Nature Publishing Group - 2 years ago